HOW IT WORKS & RULES
The RESERVE YARD at Dis & Dat Auto Recycling is where newly acquired vehicles are being held awaiting to be processed. Parts are still available for purchase but are priced individually.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked to sign our waiver agreeing to the rules in the yard. We will then escort you to the vehicle.
What set us apart from other automotive recycling yard?
- We offer 90 days warranty on all engines and transmissions (no store credit – full refund if defective)
- We offer competitive pricing (we cross reference with yards across the entire United States and provide you with the best prices)
- Still save money by pulling parts yourself or our helpful staff can pull parts (extra labor fee applied)
- We offer to check requested parts TWICE per day, 10a and 1p. Contact us today and we will happily verify if your parts are still available!
- NO ENTRY FEE
- Disclaimer: Pictures are taken when vehicles first arrive. Some parts may have been sold or removed already. Pictures are NOT updated.
We have a few rules:
- You must be 18 years or older to enter the yard
- No cutting torches
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs
- No pets, only certified handicap service animals
- No weapons, firearms or destructive devices
- Toolboxes & Bags will be inspected upon entering and exiting the yard
- ALL THEFT or VANDALISM WILL BE PROSECUTED ACCORDING TO LAW
- Vehicles cannot be repaired in the parking lot of Dis & Dat Auto Recycling
- Dis & Dat Auto Recycling reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone that may represent a safety concern to themselves or others
- Anyone not following the safety policies will be asked to leave immediately