HOW IT WORKS & RULES
The U-PULL YARD at Dis & Dat Auto Recycling is our self-service lot with over 500 vehicles on 3 acres.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked to sign our waiver agreeing to the rules in the yard. We will also inspect your tool bag for auto parts since we have to charge for every part brought through the check-out. If you would like to take a part out into the yard to compare it, that’s fine, just let us know and we’ll mark it.
What set us apart from other self-service yards?
- We offer to check requested parts TWICE per day, 10a and 1p. Contact us today and we will happily verify if your parts are still available!
- Simple pricing: most parts are $20 or less (including taxes)
- Save money by pulling parts yourself or our helpful staff can pull parts (labor fee applied)
- NO ENTRY FEE
We have a few rules:
- You must be 18 years or older to enter the yard
- No cutting torches
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs
- No pets, only certified handicap service animals
- No weapons, firearms or destructive devices
- Toolboxes & Bags will be inspected upon entering and exiting the yard
- ALL THEFT or VANDALISM WILL BE PROSECUTED ACCORDING TO LAW
- Vehicles cannot be repaired in the parking lot of Dis & Dat Auto Recycling
- Dis & Dat Auto Recycling reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone that may represent a safety concern to themselves or others
- Anyone not following the safety policies will be asked to leave immediately